The On Ramp program consists of 9 sessions over 3 weeks – you will acquire basic competency in the foundational movements, correct form, proper technique and full range of motion unique to CrossFit. This is the first step for everybody new to CrossFit, regardless of your physical ability and is a prerequisite for continuing with CrossFit. Once you complete the On Ramp prorgam you will be ready to graduate into our CrossFit group workouts.
The Intro program will cover the following movements:
- Squats: air squat, front squat, overhead squat, back-squat
- Presses: shoulder press, push press, push jerk
- Power movements: deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull, ball clean
- Olympic movements: clean and jerk, snatch
- Gymnastics: pull-up, push-ups, burpees, ring dips, Handstands, l-sits etc.
- Other common movements: thrusters, wall ball, kettlebell swings, box jumps, jump roping (skipping).
Please understand that all movements have modifications and we are happy to work with all abilities.
Our next On Ramp program 29th April – 19th May
To book your space email: email@example.com
Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 6.30am
$200 for 3 Weeks (9 classes)
All nine sessions must be attended or made up via a private coaching session (extra $50)